Buy Kratom X Blue Lilly liquid 5ML
Buy Kratom X Blue Lily Liquid. Kratom X Blue Lilly Liquid from Kratopia is a powerful liquid (10 ml) that corresponds to 20 g of dried leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa. This is a plant from the Asian rainforest that has been used for centuries for its medicinal and psychoactive effects. The leaves of this plant have been extracted and converted into an alcohol-based liquid (less than 14.9%).
What makes this liquid Kratom so special is the addition of Blue Lily. This ensures that the effect of Kratom is enhanced. In small quantities, it gives a stimulating effect which is great for enjoying a social gathering or a party. For a calming and sedative effect, use this Kratom in larger quantities.
Use and effects of Kratom X Blue Lilly liquid 5ML | caution super strong incense
It is very easy to use and works fast; shake the bottle well before using, then drip the liquid under your tongue and keep it in your mouth as long as possible before swallowing it.
The effect can be felt within 5 to 10 minutes and can last for several hours. Do not smoke it or make tea out of it, just put it under the tongue. The little bottle is also very easy to discreetly sneak into a party.
Kratom has a positive effect on your mood. It is pain-relieving, relaxing, and stimulating at the same time. So, you will have plenty of energy but at the same time, you will feel relaxed and dreamy with a joyful euphoria.
The Blue Lily addition also contributes to a good mood and can act as an aphrodisiac, both for women and men. In men, it can sometimes help with erection problems.
Buy Kratom X Blue Lily Liquid
Kratom X Blue Lilly liquid 5ML is highly concentrated, and 1 bottle of 10 ml is good for 2x uses with a dose of 5 ml each. Every person is different so always start with a small amount and take it from there.
Bottle of 10 ml.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite.
- Always make sure that you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not use it responsibly. In that case, the possible withdrawal symptoms when you stop are weight loss, skin discoloration, and muscle pain. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally. We, therefore, recommend that you do not use it more than once or twice a month
- Do not operate heavy machinery and/or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be alert to this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Do not combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can give an increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Do not use in combination with MAO inhibitors. This can be extremely dangerous, always avoid this MAO inhibitor are for example Banisteriopsis Caapi, Syrian Rue (Peganum Harmala), Passionflower, and some antidepressants.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low/high blood pressure or suffer from heart, lung, and kidney problems, diabetes, stomach ulcers, or schizophrenia.
There are no reviews yet.